This page summarizes some of my scientific activies (other than my publications, which are on their own page).
Peer Review - Journals
I have reviewed papers for the following journals:
- Information Sciences
- IEEE Transactions on Games (TOG)
- International Computer Games Association Journal (ICGA)
Peer Review - Conferences
I have reviewed papers for the following conferences:
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
- Advances in Computer Games (ACG)
- Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment (AIIDE)
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS)
- IEEE Conference on Games (CoG)
- IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI)
- International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS)
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI)
- International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR)
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI)
Peer Review - Workshops
I have reviewed papers for the following workshops:
- UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI)
- Workshop on Computer Games (CGW)
- 2019 - 2021: Assistant Lecturer in Intelligent Search & Games course (labs, lecture on MCTS and Deep Learning) at Maastricht University, DKE.
- 2016 - 2019: Assistant in Advanced Concepts in Machine Learning course (grading presentations and reports) at Maastricht University, DKE.
- August 2019: Vice wrote an article on our Digital Ludeme Project.
- June 2019: MIT Technology Review wrote an article on our Digital Ludeme Project.
- 2016: An article about me winning the GVGAI Single Player Championship 2016, and Best Student Paper Award at IEEE CIG 2016, appeared in the regional newspaper De Limburger.